- Reader Michael informs us that we missed Doug Drabek's birthday yesterday. I wonder if Drabek came out of the womb with a moustchae back in 1962.
Happy Birthday, Big Guy
- Terrelle Pryor gets some love from SI. He's a standout athlete from Jeannette, if you weren't already aware of him. Beware the epilepsy-inducing Gatorade ad on the page.
- Pitt grad and Steelers killer Curtis Martin retires. Don't believe me that he was a Steelers killer? How about 166 yards and 3 TDs in a '97 divisional round rout. I can still hear Marv Albert gushing about Martin tearing through the fog.
- How about this old and creepy SI cover courtesy of Kissing Suzy Kolber.
- I normally don't steal from Deadspin of FanHouse (this is from both) simply because I figure everyone has already read that stuff. But this article from Deion Sanders is just unfathomable for so many reasons. Aside from the fact that he essentially defends dog fighting, the most surprising thing is that Deion Sanders actually has his own article. To say whatever he wants. However he wants. Frightening times.
End of Post